In this article, I will tell you how to prepare a tasty, spicy, delicious and tangy Indian Curries Recipe.
GRAM FLOUR BALL WITH CURD CURRY
1) The first recipe is gram flour ball with curd curry.
Instructions for making gram flour ball with curd curry:
For making gram flour balls:–
- In a bowl, add chopped potato, chopped onion, baking soda, carom seed, salt, little water and gram flour, mix well.
- Make a lump free batter and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on a low flame, take a small amount of batter and slide in the hot oil.
- Fry until the balls turn little golden brown.
- Remove these balls from oil and keep them aside.
- In a big bowl, add curd and gram flour, mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add asafoetida, mustard seed and curry leaves, fry for 1-2 min.
- Add curd gram flour mixture and water, boil it.
- Stir in between.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt, mix well.
- Add gram flour ball and mix well.
- Cook this…